Tuesday 7 February 2023

Enjoy Your Day Amazing Year Bouquet Card. Creative Colour Challenges - #CCC75

 Good Afternoon Everyone

Today I wanted to share the card I have made for this week's Create Colour Challenges combo - which although I found tricky to initially come up with a concept, I had fun and absolutely love this mix.

I took the Bouquet from Amazing Year stamp set and the bottle from Bottled Happiness and there you go, added to a bold striped background it makes a bold statement.






Measurements

Sahara Sand Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Scrap

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scraps

Cherry Cobbler Card Stock

1pc - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

So Saffron Card Stock

1/2" strips

---------------------------------------------

Take the Sahara Sand card stock and fold along the score line to create the car base, adding the Basic White piece of card to the inside.

Create the striped background panel by laying the strips of So Saffron diagonally across the Cherry Cobbler card stock. I used a scrap of card stock that was 1/4" wide as a spacer to make sure that my strips were all at the same angle and evenly spread. Trim down any over hanging strips to get a flush rectangle.

Adhere this to the card front.

On a scrap of Sahara Sand stamp the bottle outline and the label in Sahara Sand ink, adding the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler. Cut out using the Vintage Bottle Punch.

Ink up the bouquet in memento and stamp onto a scrap of Basic White card and colour. I used Cherry cobbler and So Saffron Stampin Blends for the Flowers and I coloured the leaves with my Blender pen and some of the Sahara Sand ink. To colour this way, I gently squeezed my ink pad when closed, this transfers some in onto the lid, then I picked up some ink with the blender pens and coloured in the leaves. 

Fussy cut the image.

Add some glue to the lower part of the stems and adhere the bottle to it, so it looks like the bouquet is in the bottle. Once dry, pop this on dimensionals and add to the centre of the card front.

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List









If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...