Wednesday 20 January 2021

Path of Petals Your Kindness Touched my Heart Greeting Card. Team Colour Challenge

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Hump Day! Hope you are all well? The weather outside is shocking, heavily rains and wind so I'm staying in as much as I can today!! How about you guys?

Today I have a lovely card to share which I made for a team colour challenge. We are given Old Olive, Night of Navy and Petal Pink - a colour combo which I really love, but probably wouldn't put together myself. I took the Path of Petals stamp set of the shelf, as I've not used it in a while!





Measurements

Petal Pink  Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Night of Navy Card Stock 

1pc - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Basic White Card Stock 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3 1/2" x 5 1/4"

Fold the Petal Pink Card stock along the score line and add the largest piece of Basic White Card Stock  to the inside and the Night of Navy to the card front.

On the remaining piece of Basic White Card stock, stamp the sentiment centrally at the top in Night of Navy ink. Now add the leaves and flowers. these are seperate stamps and many take a little time to line up perfectly. I would suggest stamping the greenery first, then adding the flowers, then moving along to the next cluster. that way you can be sure you have sufficient spacing.

Add this layer to the card front and add some pearls to the centre of all the open flower heads. 


It's a pretty simple card, but thanks to the detail in the stamps it looks pretty special.


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

2 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...