Wednesday 27 January 2021

Happy Birthday Dad, World of Good Birthday Card. #33sketches no32

 Good Morning Everyone,

Today I have my penultimate sketch card in my #33sketches series, no32. I have used the World of Good DSP which, if I'm honest I haven't used a great deal - and I'm not too sure why it's a lovely DSP with Brass foiling - perfect for today's masculine card.



Here's the Sketch I followed, from cardztv.blogspot.com. I have had to revise my measurements slightly to reflect International A4.



Measurements

Basic Black Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Early Espresso Card Stock

3pc - 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"

1pc - scrap

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - scrap

World of Good DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x 1 1/4"

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3/4"

3pc - 1 1/8" x 1 1/8"

Take you basic black Cardstock and Fold along the score line. Add the basic white piece to the inside.

On the card front, add the larger piece of DSP, then the strips on top. 

Using your Cut and Emboss machine, cut out the letters DAD from the playful alphabet dies in early espresso card stock.

Add these to the squares of DSP and the  layer onto the early espresso cardstock.

On a scrap of the DSP stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment in early espresso ink and layer onto a scrap of early espresso Cardstock.

Arrange these four pieces on the card front with dimensionals.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love this card Victoria the papers really do add to it with all the different foils shining through and the layout is great thanks for sharing x Natalie

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...