Saturday 9 January 2021

Lovely You Just Because Greeting Card. Ink Stamp Share Showcase Blog Hop January 2021

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today I have created a card for the Ink Stamp Share Showcase Blog Hop for January. This hop hasn't got a set theme, we are just showing you all something we have made from the amazing Stampin Up Products we have.

I chose to dig out the Lovely You stamp set and my 2020-2022 in colours, as I feel I haven't used them for a while and created this lovely bright Just Because Card.






Measurements

Cinnamon Cider Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Card Stock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - scrap

Magenta Madness

1pc - Scrap

Create your card base by folding the Cinnamon Cider Card Stock along the score line and add one of the whisper white pieces to the inside.

On the remaining piece of Whisper White, randomly stamp some of the smaller images from the Lovely You Stamp set in all 5 of the In Colours to cover the card stock.

Add two strips of Misty Moonlight Ribbon along the centre and secure with some seal adhesive. then add this to the card front.

Take the scrap of Whisper white and Magenta Madness cardstock and run through your Cut & Emboss Machine, cutting a large Oval in the Magenta Madness and a small Oval in whisper white. I used the Stitched Shape Dies for this.

Stamp the Just Because sentiment in Bumblebee onto the whisper white oval, layer this onto the other oval and add to the card front.

Please click on the Next button below to continue hopping through these fabulous makes, Rebecca-Jo Unwin is up next...




Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

17 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, I love the colours you have chosen, thank you for hopping x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your random stamping! It is very even which is hard to do. Makes for a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite stamp sets! It looks fab with the in-colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour combo Vckie, this is one of my favourite stamp sets x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to have 'just in case' cards in my stash, this is a great one to have on hand. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card
    Thank you for hopping with us this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Vickie, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From your handmade cards we got really amazing ideas. Furthermore, you can avail our stress-free Commercial Moving Services Montreal QC. Our aim is to protect your things during the move.

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...