Monday 12 October 2020

Thank You For Being You Card using Stampin Up In Colours. #33sketches no19

 Good Afternoon Everyone,


I hope you are well, It's a little miserable here in Huddersfield, but we will still have the best day!


Today I have the 19th Sketch in my #33sketches series, so we are just over half way! I decided to bring out the 2019-2021 In Colours - I really do not use these colours as much as I should do!



Here's the sketch I followed, from cardztv.blogspot.com. This sketch uses a lot of elements, but it's a great way to attack that pile of scraps!!



Measurements

Rococo Rose Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored 5 7/8"

Seaside Spray Cardstock

1pc - 2 7/8" x 1 7/8"

Terracota Tile Cardstock

1pc - 1 5/8" x 1 5/8"

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3/4" x 1 3/4"

Pretty Peacock Cardstock

1pc - scrap for the sentiment

2019-2021 In Colours DSP

Pretty Peacock - 1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" & 1pc - Scrap

Rococo Rose - 2pc - 1 3/4" x 5 3/8"

Terracotta Tile - 1pc - 1 1/2" x 1 1/2"

Seaside Spray - 1pc 1 3/4" x 1 3/4"


Take your Rococo Rose cardstock and fold along the score line to create your card base. add the large whisper white piece to the inside. 

Place the Pretty Peacock DSP to the card front, and on top add the 2pcs of the Rococo Rose DSP.

Layer up the remaining pieces of DSP onto the coordinating cardstock and add the the card front as arranged above.

Finally stamp the sentiment on to the last piece of whisper white cardstock and add to the card.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List


Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletters I send two per month, one with news and updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial. 

See you Soon

Vickie

xxx


2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...