Thursday 8 October 2020

So Much Love Thank You Card using Stampin Up Products

 Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well, It's Thursday, so we are steaming ahead to the weekend - not to wish my life away but I'm looking forward to a weekend with the family.

Today I have created such a lovely and thoughtful Thank You card using the So Much Love & Ornate Thanks stamp sets.




Measurements

Highland Heather Cardstock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

1pc - 4 1/4" x 1 1/2"

Whisper White Cardstock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 1 3/8" x 4 1/8"


Fold the Highland heather cardstock along the score line to create the card base. Add one of the whisper white pieces to the inside.

On the remaining larger piece of Whisper White, stamp the larger floral image around the edges of the panel in memento ink. Once this is dry colour in all the images with Stampin Blends.

Add this panel tot he card front.

Ont he last piece of whisper white, stamp the Thank You into the centre in Gorgeous Grape ink, then add the other two wording strips in Highland Heather ink, above and below. Layer this onto the Highland heather cardstock that is left and add to the centre of the card front using dimensionals. 


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card - click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List


Thank you for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Be sure to sign up to my Newsletters to, I send two per month - one with News and Updates & a second with a Newsletter Subscriber Exclusive Tutorial.

see you soon

Vickie

xxx


2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...