Friday 16 October 2020

Heart to Heart Thank You Card


 Good Morning Everyone

Happy Friday!! Hope you are all ready for the weekend - have you got anything exciting planned?

My card today uses the Ornate Thanks Stamp Set, again! I know, but it just has the most amazing thank you's in it, and I've been needing to bulk up my thank you pile! The other set I have used is the Heart to Heart, which is full of these smaller elements, which were perfect to create my own background.



Measurements

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 3 3/8" x 5 7/8"

1pc - 1" x 2 1/4"

Melon Mambo Cardstock

1pc - 3 5/8" x 5 7/8"

1pc - 1 1/8" x 2 3/8"


Fold the larger piece of whisper white along the score line to create a tent fold card base. Add the Melon Mambo cardstock to the centre of the card front.

Using a selection of flowers and leaves fro the Heart to Heart stamp set and different colours create a background on the larger panel of whisper white cardstock that you have left.

Add this to the centre of the Melon Mambo panel on the card front.


Finally stamp the sentiments from Ornate Thanks stamp set onto the remaining piece of whisper white and layer onto the melon mambo piece and add to the card.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.... Product List


Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletters - I send two per month - one with news and updates and a second with an exclusive Newsletter Subscriber Project Tutorial.

Have a wonderful Friday,

See you Soon

Vickie

xxx



2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...