Thursday 15 October 2020

Ornate Garden Joy Fold Thank You Card

 Good Morning Everyone,


I hope you are well. Today I have a Fancy Fold for you - I'll be honest I don't tend to do a huge amount of these, so I've decided that I must try harder to incorporate some of these into my crafting, they are so much fun, and most of the time so much easier than they look.

I'm focusing on a Joy Fold today,



Measurements

Bumblebee Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 8 7/8", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 3" x 7 1/2", scored at 3 3/4"

Whisper White Cardstock

2pc - 2 3/4" x 3 1/2"

Ornate Garden DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3 7/8" x 2 5/8" 

Take the larger piece of Bumble bee Cardstock and fold along the score line. Add the larger piece of DSP to the inside of the card, and the smaller piece to the front flap.

On one of the pieces of whisper white, stamp the sentiments and the corner flourishes. 

Fold and burnish the remaining piece of Bumblebee cardstock and hold it so the fold is to the right hand side. Add the stamped panel to the front, then add the plain whisper white piece to the inside, on the left.

Add this smaller card to the larger piece of decorated cardstock. Only adhering the back piece to the DSP. Fold in the small DSP flap, and have the sentiment flap sit over the top.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List


Thanks for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed the project. Please click follow or subscribe my email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletters - I send two per month - one with news and updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber only tutorial.

See you soon

Vickie

xxx 

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Victoria - the Bumblebee and DFSP you've used go so well together - love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...