Tuesday 13 October 2020

Floral Essence Happy Birthday Card

 Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend - here's to a great week!!

Today I have a card to show you that I created for a Team Challenge, it was a colour challenge and we were given Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party. My initial reaction was - hmmmm, but after thinking for a while I thought it's bring out the Floral Essence stamp set and away I went




Measurements

Crumb Cake Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - scrap for the sentiment

Pool Party Cardstock

1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

1pc - scrap for the sentiment

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3 3/8" x 5 1/8"

1pc - scrap for the sentiment


Fold and burnish the crumb cake cardstock along the score line to create your card base. Layer the Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party panels the the card front and the larger piece of Whisper White to the inside,

On the remaining whisper white panel, ink up the outline flower stamp in memento ink and cover the piece of cardstock. Pop to one side until the ink has dried.

Once dry, stamp the flower centre in Pool Party ink, then using Cherry Cobbler Stampin Blends Colour in the flowers.

Add this to the card front.

Stamp the outline Happy Birthday sentiment from Many Mates and once dry, colour with Pool Party and Cheery Cobbler blends. Layer this to the pool party, cheery cobbler and crumb cake scraps and then add to the card front.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List


Thank you for joining me today, I hope you have enjoyed the card. Please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my newsletters - I create two per month - one with news & updates and a second with an Exclusive Newsletter Subscriber tutorial.

Also, If you are on Facebook - please pop over and check out Craft & Banter. It's such a fab crafting group that I run with two of my very dear crafty friends. It's a place where we share all sorts of crafts and have a good natter as we go. There's also competitions, challenges and giveaways so why not check us out!

See you  soon

Vickie

xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...