Sunday 18 October 2020

Flower For Every Season Birthday Wishes Card. Share it on a Sunday

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Sunday, I hope you are all doing something amazing this weekend. We have spent it sorting out our Home Improvement plans - Interesting, exciting and a bit boring all at once haha!!

So, It's Share it on a Sunday, those unfamiliar with it - Myself, along with two of my closest crafting buddies challenge each other to create a project around the same theme each week. We take it in turns to chose the theme and this week Karen said that we had to show off our favorite DSP from the Annual catalogue 



I won't lie, I did struggle to pick my fave when I was flicking through my papers, but as soon as I can across the Pack of Flowers for every season, I knew it had to be this one.

Measurements 

Cinnamon Cider  Cardstock 

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4"

1pc - 2 1/4" x 1 1/4"

Flowers for Every Season DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 3/4"

Whisper White Cardstock 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2" x 1"

Create your card base by folding the Cinnamon Cider Cardstock along the score line and add the larger piece of whisper white to the inside.

Take the DSP and cut it into three strips. Cut a 1" strip from either side.

Adhere these strips to the card front, paying attention to the pattern of the paper, you want to make sure the pattern continues through the card front.

Lay down two lengths of Magenta Madness ribbon towards the bottom of the card front

Create the sentiment strip by stamping the Birthday wishes stamp in Magenta Madness ink onto the whisper white, then layer it to the Cinnamon Cider strip. Add this to the card front over the strips of ribbon and trim the ribbons if required 

Please pop over and see what Donna and Karen have made too

Crafty Karen Designs

Taffy Crafting

Here's a list of the supplies I used today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Thanks for joining us today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie

Xxx

2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...