Thursday 1 October 2020

Field of Flowers Always Believe Greeting Card.

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today I have a fabulous card, very simple and just one stamp set - but with a HUGE message to give to that friend who may need a bit of a boost.



Measurements

Merry Merlot Cardstock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Very Vanilla Cardstock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"


Create your card base by folding the Merry Merlot cardstock along the score line. Add one of the Very Vanilla pieces to the inside.

On the remaining piece of Very Vanilla start to build up your picture, stamp the grass and the flower stems along the bottom edge first using Shaded Spruce ink, then add the flower heads in Bumblebee ink.

The sentiment  needs to be placed above the flowers towards the right hand side in Merry Merlot ink and finally add a few of the dragonflies in the basic gray ink.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card. click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List


Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you Soon

Vickie

xxx

1 comment:

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...