Thursday 5 December 2019

Stampin Up Year End Close Out Sale - While Stocks Last

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are well.

I thought I'd come and chat a little avout the Year End Sale.


Every Year around this time, Stampin Up release a list of goodies from the Autumn Winter Catalogue that they have reduced. As you may know this small supplement catalogue is only live for a few months and it is now drawing to an end.

There's a lot in the list, see the images below... these are a selection of the reductions. Click on the images to see the products in more detail in my online store. Or contact me direct
Product List



Don't forget this is a while stocks last promotion, so be sure to head on over and purchase those items before they sell out.

Please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project or post some great information.

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...