Thursday 12 December 2019

Quick and Easy #Elfie Gift Wrap and Gift Tag

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well, it's another busy day today... we are heading out for lunch with my mum and then to grab a few last bits of shopping, so I have had a play with a gift wrapping idea and have come up with this as one option. It's fun and simple, cheap and such a unique addition to the gift giving.


I picked up a cheap roll of brown parcel wrap and cut a piece to fit my present. Then randomly stamp all over to create your design, I used the #Elfie stamp set but ANY set you have could work.

I created the tag by using a scrap of whisper white and stamping the No Peeking Elf image. Coloured in with blends and layered to a piece of soft suede. Adding a small hole in the top to be able to thread it.

Then I wrapped the present and normal then with twine, I twisted around each aide and secured with a knot. Threading the twine through the tail of the twine helps keep it on the present.


Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store, don't forget #Elfie is in the Sale 😉

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project or deal.

See you soon.

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...