Friday 20 December 2019

Christmas Gleaming Twine Wreath

Good evening everyone,

Well, it's fast approaching only a few more days until Christmas Day, hope you have all sorted out what needs sorting and can have a few days on the run up relaxing and enjoying the festivities.

Today I want to show you my Twine Wreath I have decorated with the  holly from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set, and a lovely burlap bow.




It is very simple to make, but can take a bit of time due to the winding of the twine, and colouring in the holly but it really is worth it.

First of all, take a pre made wreath shape or creatn yourself, like I did.

Draw around a dinner plate onto some sturdy cardboard, I used an old delivery box. Add a smaller circle to the inside and cut out using a craft knife.

Tie your twine at the back and secure with a small blob of hot glue. Then just wrap the twine all the way around, making sure yiu don't leave any spaces between each piece otherwise you may see the cardboard underneath. I occasionally added some hot glue to the back to keep the twine tight and in place. Finish by tying the end to some of the twine and securing in place with a bit more hot glue.

Create a bow using some decorative burlap and add to the bottom the the twine hoop.

Next stamp quite a few of the holly images onto whisper white card stock in memento and colour in using your blends. Fussy cut these out and add to the hoop using a tiny blob of hot glue behind the berries.

You could add some burlap or twine at the top to hang your wreath, mine is sat over a screw so I didn't feel it was needed.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's project that are from Stampin Up, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project or deal.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...