Thursday 5 December 2019

Rooted in Nature, You are Wonderful Greeting Card

Good Morning Everyone,


So today I've not stopped, but I don't feel like I have achieved a huge amount - life with a baby, eh?

I did get a chance to make a card during nap time, I was supposed to have done the ironing, don't tell! Haha

I took out the Rooted in Nature stamp set and the Nature's Root Dies as I haven't used these together for ages.




Measurements

Very Vanilla Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored 5 7/8"
1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"
1pc - scrap for sentiment

Early Espresso Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
Scraps for die cuts

Scraps of gold foil for leaves


Create yourcard base by folding the large peice of very vanilla cardstock along the score line, add one off the early espresso pieces to the inside, followed by the panel of very vanilla.

Take the other piece of Early Espresso Cardstock and run it through the layered leaves 3d embossing folder.

Whislt you have your die cutting machine handy, cut out a few of the leaves from Nature's Roots dies in gold foil. Also, heat emboss dome leaves onto the early espresso scraps im gold and cut out.

On the very vanilla scrap stamp the slice of wood in soft suede, stamped off once. Leave this to dry, then heat emboss the sentiment onto the centre in gold. Fussy cut this out and then add to the card front with dimensionals.

Arrange the leaves around the sentiment piece with some liquid glue.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

DON'T FORGET
The Year End Close out is in full swing....

click https://vickieloudesigns.stampinup.net to head over to my online store where you can find all the great offer.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...