Wednesday 4 December 2019

Beautiful Promenade You're Stronger Than Most Greeting Card

Good Evening

I wanted to share this with you, now I kniw it has been recieved.

This is a card that I have sent to a friend, I know she's having a bit of a tough time at the minute and I just wanted her to know I'm here if she needs me.



Measurements

Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8".

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 1 3/4" x 3 1/4"

Gold Foil
1pc - 4" x 5 3/4"
1pc - 3 3/8" x 1 7/8"


Create your cardbase by folding the Gorgeous Grape Cardstock along rhe score line and add a whisper white piece to the inside and add the larger gold foil piece to the front.

On the other larger piece of whisper white stamp a flowers all around the edge. I used Gorgeous Grape for the Outline and Highland Heather ink for the infill. Add this panel to the front of the card over the gold foil.

On the last piece of whisper white stamp the sentiment in Highland Heather. I have used two seperate stamps for this, just make sure you take your time and concentrate to make sure you get them to line up as If they were one. Then stamp the flowers as before to either side. Layer this onto the last piece of gold foil and add to the centre of the card front.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store.

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project.

See you soon

Vickie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...