Friday 13 December 2019

Pop of Petals My True Friend Greeting Card

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Friday afternoon is upon us... can't wait for Dave to finish work so we can get the weekend started.

But as I was at a loose end, Imogen has just gone down for a nap, I made this. So I thought I would share it with you all.



Measurements

Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
1pc - 11 3/4" x 4 1/8", scored at 5 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
Scrap for flowers

Take one of the pieces of Whisper White Cardstock and stamp the sentiment in the top right hand corner. Then fill in the rest of the space with flowers and leaves. I've  used Poppy Parade and Rich Razzleberry for the flowers and Granny Apple Green for the leaves.

Add wink of stella to all the flowers, if you gently touch the ink with the pen tip you will bring in some of the colour and have a very light glittery version of the ink.

Stamp a few of the flowers onto the scrap and cut out using the four petal flower punch. Then with a blend in the same colour, go around the edges and get rid of the  white border you get. Add wink of stella as before, but only to the centre of the flowers this time.

Pop these up in mini dimensionals and add to the card over the same colour flower. Offset them, so you can see the stamped petals underneath. I then trimmed the overhanging flowers so that the edges were flush. Create bow using some of the nature's twine, I know the colour is BlackBerry Bliss, but it works on this card. Add this  below the senitment with a glue dot.

Finally create the card base by folding the Rich Razzleberry along the score line, add the decorated panel to the front and the plain piece of whisper white to the inside.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List
Thanks for joining me today, click on the imagplease click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project or deal.

See you soon

Vickie
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...