Saturday 4 November 2023

Loves & Hugs Enchanted Butterfly Greeting Card. The Project Share Blog Hop November 2023

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Saturday! I hope you are all well and I'm so glad you've joined me today as this is a very special post! 

This is the Relaunch day for The Project Share Project. Now, this has been going on for a few years now, with a selection of different Crafty Friends participating. Recently Gez & Jill decided to step back from this and it opened up two spaces and I'm delighted to say Jayne and Myself were invited to join. I immediately said yes, and am looking forward to working with Heather, Verity & Jayne more.

So, how does The Project Share Project Work? 

Weekly, we pick a project each member has created recently and share it with you, just in case you have managed to miss their fabulousness!

Then each month (the first Saturday) we all create a project set around a theme to share with you and have a little blog hop linking to everyone else. So we are kicking of the brand new dynamic with the blog hop. So take a look at my card, then at the end you will be able to click through to visit everyone else!

Now, on to my project!

I recently saw this colour combination in a blog hop, but I was unable to join but I really loved the mix of these colours - Moody Mauve, Lost Lagoon & Gray Granite so I decided I would use them today. 

I've used the Enchanted Butterfly Stamp  set to create my background, along with the butterflies of course, and then added in the Heartfelt Hexagon bundle for my sentiment. What do you think?






Measurements

Moody Mauve  Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Gray Granite Card Stock

1pc - 3 5/8" x 5 1/4"

scraps

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3 1/2" x 5"

scraps

---------------------------------------------

Take the Moody Mauve card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base. Add the larger piece of Basic White to the inside.

Ink up the circle strip image in Moody Mauve ink and cover the whole of the remaining piece of Basic White to create a background. If you off set you stamp the circles fit snuggly together and create this awesome pattern.

Layer this to the the Gray Granite Card stock and add the panel to the centre of the card front.

On scraps of Gray Granite stamp the outline image in Gray Granite ink and cut out using the coordinating Heartfelt punch. Add the sentiment in Moody Mauve to the centre of one of these.

Arrange these on the card front, staggering then across the stamped background. Place the Sentiment in the middle to the left and the two others top and bottom to the right.

Ink up the Butterfly images from Enchanted Butterfly in Moody Mauve, stamp off, than stamp onto scraps of Basic white - this will just give you a lighter tone. Once dry, add some Lost Lagoon detail the the wings. You could use any type of colouring tool but I chose to use my ink pad and a blender pen to softly highlight some detail. Fussy cut these and then add to the card front with dimensionals, sitting them on the punch out's on the right hand side.

I really hope you enjoyed my card today, as much as I enjoyed creating it. Please do take a minute or two to continue through the hop and check out everyone else's projects. Do click the Next button below and head over to Verity's Blog first


Roll Call

Victoria Littlewood - Vickie Lou Designs

Verity Pursglove - Inky Butterfly

Jayne Frank - Craft with Jayne

Heather Forgan - Stamp with Nellie



Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 





If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


4 comments:

  1. I've just bought this set, can't wait to use it... This is beautiful ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card - welcome to Project Share, it's good to see it back. What a lovely colour selection. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! I really love the stamped background and the colours you used. Thank you for joining our Project Share team ❤️
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Happy Little Things Clean & Simple Celebrate Card. Touches of Ink May 2024 Blog Hop

  Good Evening Everyone, Today i'm blog hopping with the fabulous Touches of Ink ladies. I've decided to showcase a super quick card...