Saturday 11 November 2023

Enchanted Butterfly Charming Sentiments Beyond Grateful Card. Ink Stamp Share Showcase Blog Hop. November 2023

 Good Afternoon Everyone.

Today I'm blog hopping with the Ink Stamp Share ladies and this hop is an opportunity to share something we have made - it can be anything as we have no set theme for this one.

I've been playing around with lots of Background ideas recently and I thought that I could try an make an interesting patterned paper with the strip of circles image from Enchanted Butterfly.

I stamped it over and over again, offsetting the image so that they were all touching, then took out my Stampin Blends and coloured away. As this piece turned out so pretty, I didn't want to do too much more to it, and I definitely didn't want to cover up lots of it, so I sat the sentiments from Charming Sentiments on a Vellum circle and I think it works really well. What do you think?




Measurements

Basic Black Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scraps

Vellum

1pc - scrap

------------------------------------------------

Fold the Basic Black card stock along the score line to create your card base, then add on of the Basic White pieces to the inside.

Take the remaining piece of Basic White and using Memento ink stamp the circle strip across the whole of the panel. I started roughly in the centre and worked out from there trying to keep all my lines straight and close together. Once the ink has dried take a selection of Stampin Blends and colour away. I decided on colouring three diagonal strips. I used the same tone but a light and dark so not always the same colour, I wanted more of a visible difference in shade so I used Melon Mambo & Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy & Balmy Blue then Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil Delight. Once all the inner circles are coloured, take your Black Stampin Write Marker or Blend and colour in the areas in between each circle, so that it looks like the circles are all sat on a piece of black card.

Once you have finished colouring adhere this panel to the card front.

Cut out a circle using the 2 3/8" circle punch and light add some Night of Navy ink around the edges with a blending brush.

Ink up the two sentiments from Charming Sentiments Stamp Set in Night of Navy ink and stamp onto a scrap of Basic White.

Bring in your Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine and cut them out using the coordinating dies.

Add these to the centre of the vellum circle with dimensionals. flip this piece over and add a little glue to the vellum but only behind the sentiments. This will hold the vellum circle in place but keep the glue hidden.

Place this into the centre of the card front.

I hope you enjoyed my card today - I had lots of fun creating this great background.

Please take a few minutes to continue through the hop and say Hi to all the other contributors, who will have a lot of inspiration to share I'm sure.

Blog Hop Index

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 





If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


2 comments:

Happy Little Things Clean & Simple Celebrate Card. Touches of Ink May 2024 Blog Hop

  Good Evening Everyone, Today i'm blog hopping with the fabulous Touches of Ink ladies. I've decided to showcase a super quick card...