Saturday 8 July 2023

Cheerful Daisies 'Oops-a-Daisy' Gift Box. Ink Stamp Share Showcase Blog Hop

 Good Afternoon Everyone

I have been a little quite recently, I'll be honest - I'm struggling at the minute with finding any quality time in my craft room. I have two small Girls who are 4 and 2, we are having busy days and inconsistent nights - sleeping is a little bit of a nightmare at the moment - so those combined along with fitting in everything else that life requires there's been very little time to get going with my crafting. But I am managing to get some time to create and hopefully things will balance out soon enough.

Today I am Hopping with the Fabulous Ink Stamp Share Group for this month's Showcase Hop. This hop doesn't have a set theme, just an opportunity to share something you have created using the Fresh as a Daisy Suite. The prints are so pretty and the colour combinations are fabulous. It's a very easy and simple 4"x3"x2" lidded box - so you can fit all sorts of goodies inside.

Admittedly I have used Old Olive Card for my base which doesn't appear within the suite, but I don't have a piece of card large enough in the other two shades and it works, so I went with it! 






Measurements

Old Olive Card Stock

1pc - 7" x 8"

Pecan Pie Card Stock

1pc - 6" x 5"

Fresh as a Daisy DSP

2pc - 2 7/8" x 7/8"

2pc - 3 7/8" x 7/8"

1pc - 2 7/8" x 3 7/8"

scrap

-------------------------------------------

Take the Old Olive card stock and in your Simply Scored and score on all four side at 2". Fold and burnish all the score lines and then cut up all the squares and notch to create tabs.



Repeat the above process with the Pecan Pie card stock, but score at 1" on all four sides.




Pop the DSP panels into the Pecan Pie card stock, which will become the lid.

Add Seal+ to the tabs you created - fold up the Tab on the Old Olive to create the base, and the tabs on the Pecan Pie to create the lid.

Stamp the sentiment in Pecan Pie ink and cut out using the stitched label die.

Add this piece to the top of the box lid.

I hope you have enjoyed my Project today, it's a really simple box to create, and would look fabulous in many colour ways and papers - please do continue through the hop and show all the other participants some love.

Blog Hop Index

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store - don't forget that the Bonus Days promotion is currently running too so you can earn some money off an August Order by simply shopping in July.

Product List




If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


1 comment:

  1. Cute box, I think the Old Olive makes a good contrast to the other colors in the decorative paper. We all have things to deal with in our daily lives - I find a little crafting puts me in my happy place :-)

    ReplyDelete

Holding You Close Enduring Beauty Greeting Card.

  Good Afternoon Everyone, I'm using the Enduring Beauty bundle again - I just cannot put it down! But today I'm showing you a reall...