Saturday 22 July 2023

Biggest Wish Enchanted Butterfly Happy Birthday Card. Ink Stamp Share Colour Challenge Blog Hop. July 2023

 Good Afternoon Everyone

Today I'm taking part in the Ink Stamp Share Monthly Blog Hop and this month we have a Colour Challenge. 

Now, this was a particular struggle for me, since we had the refresh with the new annual, I have not yet completed my full ink and card stash so I don't have all the colours yet. I have them in card or ink or both but not a full set yet - so when Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly appeared - I was a little stumped. But as I was looking through my stash I came across the Enchanted Butterfly stamp set .I realised that I could use black to create my outlines & Images  and use coloured card to create the flower petals and leaves!






Measurements

Basic Black Card Stock

1pc - 8 1/4" x 5 7/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scraps

Berry Burst Card Stock

1pc - scrap

Bubble Bath Card Stock

1pc - scrap

Lemon Lolly Card Stock

1pc - scrap

Granny Apple Green Card Stock

scraps

----------------------------------------------------

Take the larger piece of Black card stock and fold along to score line to create your card base. Add the Basic White piece to the inside with liquid glue and the remaining Basic Black piece to the card front with foam tape or dimensionals.

On the scraps of card stock stamp the following using Memento Black Ink

 - One Large flower from Enchanted Butterfly on Berry Burst, Lemon Lolly and Bubble Bath.

 - Six leaves from Enchanted Butterfly on Granny Apple Green

- Sentiment from Biggest Wish on Basic White

Fussy cut all these pieces and then place them on the card front using both dimensionals and liquid glue to give different heights.

Add some Basic Rhinestones around the images and it's done!



I hope you have enjoyed my project today - please take a look at the list below and continue through the hop for lots more inspiration using these colours

Blog Hop Index


Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 



If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


4 comments:

  1. That is how a clever and creative girl solves a "problem"! A pretty card came out of it. THe flowers look beautiful on the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the colours on black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very striking and a great way of showcasing the colors. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Vickie, this set has completely passed me by but it is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Happy Little Things Clean & Simple Celebrate Card. Touches of Ink May 2024 Blog Hop

  Good Evening Everyone, Today i'm blog hopping with the fabulous Touches of Ink ladies. I've decided to showcase a super quick card...