Friday 7 April 2023

Happiness Abounds Stable Door Birthday Card. Fun Fold Friday

 Good Morning Everyone

Happy Friday! It's Fun Fold Friday, so I have a landscape Stable Door fold card to share with you.

As you know I love a Fun Fold, but I absolutely love an easy fun fold! This Fold is so simple and you can achieve some amazing designs. 

I decided to use the Hues of Happiness Suite today, I'll be sad to see these products retire at the end of the Month - be sure to grab them whilst you can if you want them too!







Measurements

Night of Navy Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 3" x 3 3/4"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 3/4" x 2 1/2"

scrap

Hues of Happiness DSP

1pc - 2 1/2" x 5 3/4"

1pc - 3 5/8" x 2 7/8"

1pc - 1 3/8" x 5 3/4"

-----------------------------------------------------

Take you piece of Night of Navy card stock and fold along the score line. Cut off a 1 1/2" strip from the top of the card front, so you are left will a piece that looks like this...

(I forgot to take a picture of my Night of Navy Piece as I was creating, so I had to do another one! haha)

Add the DSP panels to the card, adding the basic white piece behind the the 'door'.

Layer up the remaining piece of Night of Navy and the DSP.

Add glue to the back of this Night of Navy piece but only the bottom half, add this to the card front, making sure that you line it with the top and bottom of the back piece, so that it is evenly spaced.

Now, add a selection of fussy cut and die cut flowers and leaves, along with the sentiment which I just stamped on Night of Navy ink onto a scrap of basic White and trimmed down.

I hope you have enjoyed my project today - please take a look at the link below and head over to see what Fun Fold Karen is sharing today

Crafty Karen Designs

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List




If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...