Friday 7 April 2023

Amazing Year Birthday Wishes Card. Stamp n Hop Simple Stamping Blog Hop. April 2023

 Good Morning Everyone

Today I'm hopping with the fabulous Stamp n Hop ladies and our theme for April is 'Simple Stamping' Stamps, Ink, Paper & Punch. This is going to sound really odd - but I struggle with simple stamping, I kind of think that because I haven't done lots with my card that it is somehow unfinished - but sometimes less is definitely more and I absolutely love how my card has turned out, although I have used dies rather than punches! 

I've used the Amazing Yer stamp set, along with the layering Circle dies which are both retiring - and also Mint Macaron & So Saffron colours which will also be leaving us shortly.

I have really enjoyed using this stamp set - it is perfect for simple stamping with the lovely sentiments and that sweet bunch of flowers






Measurements

Mint Macaron Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

1pc - scrap

So Saffron Card Stock

1pc - 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

scrap

------------------------------------

Take the Mint Macaron Card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base adding the larger piece of Basic White to the inside and the so saffron card to the front.

On a scrap of basic white stamp the bunch of flowers and then using the largest circle die, cut out using your Cut & Emboss Machine, also cut out the largest scallop circle from a scrap of Mint Macaron.

Colour in the image using your Stampin Blends, then layer onto the scallop. 

Take the remaining piece of Basic White and stamp the sentiment centrally towards the right in Memento black ink. I used my image piece to help me with the placement.

Add the Basic White panel tot he centre of the card front, then position your image piece and once happy, adhere down with a few dimensionals.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today. Please continue through the hop - visiting Annette first...


Roll Call

1. Mo Rootes – crafty-rootes (UK)


2. Victoria Littlewood


3. Annette Elias


Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store

Product List

/span>




If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


1 comment:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...