Friday 14 April 2023

Butterfly Kisses Fragrant Flowers Thank You Card.

 Good Morning Everyone

Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing a card I made for a month long challenge over on Instagram by the lovely Trish Solman & Rebecca Nutley called #30daycrazyfarewellchange. Every day in April there's a different theme to follow. You can do them as and when you like, but I'll be honest I haven't managed as many as I would like, so I must pull my finger out! haha.

So Day 14 was a sketch so this is what I made. 






I used the Butterfly Kisses DSP and as these prints are quite busy, I felt I just needed a very simple sentiment - which is from Fragrant flowers


Measurements

Parakeet Party Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 5 1/8" x 3 1/8"

scrap

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scrap

Starry Sky Card Stock

scrap

Butterfly Kisses DSP

1pc - 4" x 5 3/4"

1pc - 3" x 5"

1pc - 1/4" x 5 5/8"

---------------------------------------------

Take the Parakeet Party card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base. Add the 1/4" strip of DSP to the edge of the Basic White card and pop this on the inside of the card. Also, add the larger piece of DSP to the card front.

Adhere the Parakeet Party card and the DSP onto the card front, offsetting both pieces, so you can see some of the Parakeet Party underneath the DSP.

On a scrap of Basic White stamp the Thanks sentiment from Fragrant Flowers stamp set in Starry Sky, Trim down, cutting a straight edge to the right, and an angle to the left. Layer this to some Starry Sky card and trim so that you have a nice coloured strip either side, then layer onto Parakeet Party card and trim again. 

I hope you have enjoyed my card today - I really enjoyed making it - Its a simple sketch which can help you make some stunning cards. Please do pop over to Instagram if you have it and check out both Trish & Rebecca's pages. They are both incredible crafters and I'm sure you will take away lots of Inspiration from them. You can check out the challenges, and maybe you will join in too.

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store. The DSP and Stamp set are both on the retiring list, so make sure you pick them up whilst you can.

Product List




If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...