Saturday 3 April 2021

Snowman Seasons Merry Christmas Card. Stampin for Christmas April 2021 Blog Hop

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today I'm taking part in the Stampin for Christmas Blog Hop. Now a lot of people will say it's too early to start with Christmas it's still Spring - but I like to make a few Christmas card each month and then I have quite a few when It comes to November time, meaning I am not as overwhelmed with my to do list and can create without the rush and speed.







Measurements

Bermuda Bay Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 1 1/8" x 3 1/4"

1pc - 2 7/8" x 2 3/8"

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 3/4" x 2 1/4"

1pc - 1" x 3 1/8"

Fold the Bermuda Bay Card stock along the score line and add one of the larger pieces of basic white to the inside.

On the other piece of basic white, stamp the Let it Snow and snowflakes all over this piece in Smoky Slate to create a background - add this to the card front.

On the remaining pieces of basic white stamp the sentiment and the snowman image in memento ink. Layer both of these onto the bermuda bay mats and add to the card front with dimensional 

Finally, add rhinestone to the snowman image - covering the falling snow. There is a few to add and some may see it as excessive - but I thought it just added something a little extra!!


I hope you like today's card, like I said it's simple in design and quite easy to batch make. I'll be recreating this design but with different coloured card stock to mix it up a bit.

Please continue through the hop and see all the inspiration from the other talented Ladies - Click the next button to see what project Nina has created...



Laura Mackie 

Kim Price

Victoria Littlewood

Nina King McMillian

Helen Jenninings

Narelle Fasulo


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx⁰

3 comments:

Creative Colour Challenges - #136

   Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday! I know this is a little late, I had a tricky time getting two little kiddies down to bed last night ...