Thursday 8 April 2021

Fine Art Floral Mum Birthday Card. Stampin Dreams April 2021 Blog Hop

 Good Morning Everyone,

Today I'm taking part in a blog hop with the Stampin Dreams ladies. The theme this month is Celebrating Mothers - which is a fabulous theme. Here in the UK, we have just celebrated Mother's Day, so I thought I would create a Birthday card. I've used the Fine Art Floral DSP but I decided to concentrate on the non floral patterns which are just as lovely.






Measurements

Basic Black Card Stock
1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4"
scraps for the letters

Basic White Card Stock
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Fine Art Floral DSP
1pc - 5/8" x 3 7/8"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 3/4"
1pc - 5 5/8" x 1 1/4"
3pc - 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"

Take the Basic Black Card Stock and fold along the score line to create your card base. Add the Basic White to the inside.

On the largest piece of Fine Art Floral DSP, stamp the sentiment from Delicate Petals in the top left hand corner and then add to the card front, then arrange the two strips of DSP towards the centre of the card front. 

Bring in your Cut & Emboss machine and cut out the letters to spell MUM in Basic Black Card Stock using the Playful Alphabet Dies. Add these letters to the DSP Squares.

Place these squares on the card front, over the join of the two DSP Strips.


I hope you enjoyed my card today, please take a look at all the other projects that have  been created to celebrate Mothers.


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx⁰

6 comments:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...