Thursday 29 April 2021

Pretty Perennials Oval Occasions Happy Birthday Card. Inspire Create Challenges #89

 Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you are all well. 

Today's card was made for a challenge, yes I seem to be doing a lot of challenges a lately - but these really help me focus my crafting, and possibly create things I wouldn't normally create or just guide my creating by cutting out a lot of faffing and thinking about the project before actually creating something.

So here's today's card.



I was so excited to see this challenge from Inspire Create Challenges this week. It's a colour challenge and these ere right up my street!




Measurements

Bermuda Bay Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Mango Melody Card Stock

1pc - 3 5/8" x 5 3/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 5 1/4" x 3 1/2"

1pc - Scrap

Granny Apple Green Card Stock

1pc - scrap


Create your card base by folding the Bermuda Bay card stock along the scoreline, add the larger piece of basic white to the inside and the mango melody to the card front.

On the remaining piece of basic white, stamp a selection of the flowers and leaves from the Pretty Perennials stamp set. I used all four colours from the challenge for this. Add this panel to the card front.

On a scrap of basic white stamp the Happy Birthday Sentiment from Oval Occasions and cut out the smooth Oval with the Double Oval Punch, also cut out a scalloped oval in Granny Apple Green card stock. Layer these together and add to the card front with dimensionals.

I hope  you enjoyed today's card, please do pop over to Inspire Create Challenges and join in this challenge for yourself, which doesn't close until 5th May.

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue. We have a brand new Annual Catalogue coming out on 4th May - So let me know if you would like to get on that list.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...