Wednesday 9 September 2020

Wishing You All Things Fabulous Ornate Style Greeting Card. #33sketches no17

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope you are all well, and this week is treating you well so far - Dave is back in the swing of working and we are on the countdown to our holiday now... not long and I can't wait - It really cant come soon enough!

But, I'm working hard on getting ahead on my projects so you guys don't have to go without for a week! haha.

Today I have another sketch for you, No17 in the #33sketches series. I'm really enjoying this challenge, I hope you are too.



Here's the sketch I followed, from cardztv.blogspot.com


Measurements

Early Espresso Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 1 3/4" x 5 3/8"

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

3pc - 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"

1pc - 3" x 3/4"

Ornate Garden DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Fold the large Early Espresso Cardstock along the score line to create your card base. Add the Ornate Garden DSP to the card front, and the larger piece of Whisper White to the inside.

Add the strip of Early Espresso cardstock towards the left hand side.

On the 3" strip of Whisper white stamp the sentiment from All things Fabulous in early espresso ink and add to the card towards the bottom.

Ink up the Daisy image in early espresso ink and stamp onto the three small squares of whisper white. The full image will not fit so focus on getting as much of the flower head in as possible. Once the ink is dry carefully colour in the flowers. Add dimensionals to the back add add the the early espresso strip, evenly above the sentiment strip.

Here's a list of the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List 


Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sigh up to my Newsletters - I send two per month, one with news & updates and a second with a FREE Newsletter Subscriber Tutorial Project.


CRAFT & BANTER - Do you enjoy a wide variety of Crafts and a good old natter? Along with challenges, giftaways and a whole heap of fun, then CLICK HERE to join our group over on Facebook!

Have a great day,

See you soon

Vickie

xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...