Tuesday 1 September 2020

Rustic Retreat Happy Birthday Card

 Good Afternoon Everyone,


I hope you are well. What's everyone up to today? I am Child Free. Imogen is spending the Day with Nanny so I am trying to be super productive and get on top of all my jobs - although I do feel the need to catch up on some TV I have missed - hmmmm, lets see how that goes!!

Today I have taken out an Oldie but Goodie stamp set, which I absolutely love - but I'll be honest I haven't used in a while.


Measurements

Crumb Cake Cardstock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", score at 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 37/8"

scraps

Shaded Spruce Cardstock

Scraps.

Create your card base by folding the crumb cake cardstock along the score line. Stamp the Deer and bear in crumb cake ink all over the card front.

Using the circles from the Stiched Circles Dies, cut a large one in Shaded Spruce cardstock and a smaller one in whisper white, just make sure the image will fit inside it.

Stamp the Cabin image onto the whisper white circle then once the memento ink is dry, colour in with a selection of blends.

Layer this circle onto the Shaded Spruce circle and add to the middle of the card front.

Stamp the Happy Birthday in shaded spruce onto some scrap whisper white cardstock, them trim it down to create two words, layer these onto some more shaded spruce cardstock and add to the card front, one to either side of the circle, in opposite corners.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card. Click on the images to head over to my online store.


Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also, be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month one with news & updates and a second with a FREE Exclusive Newsletter Subscriber tutorial.

Have a wonderful day,

See you Soon

Vickie

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...