Monday 7 September 2020

In Good taste Cheers to you handmade card. #33sketches no 16

 Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are well.  Today I have another sketch in my #33sketches challenge. I have used the In Good Taste DSP ( the same pack as yesterday) but as you can see I've created two completely different cards.



Here's the sketch I followed, from cardztv.blogspot.com



Measurements

Rich Razzleberry Cardstock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - scrap for the oval

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - scrap for the Oval

In Good Taste DSP

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 3 7/8" wide x 3 3/4" approx

Create your card base by folding the Rich Razzleberry Cardstock along to score line and add the whisper white panel to the inside. Add the larger piece of DSP to the card front.

Take the remaining piece of DSP and pop into your trimmer on a slant and cut a diagonal line across the 3 7/8". Add adhesive and then glue this to the card front, lining up the bottom and the edges with the DSP below.

Cut out two ovals one large on in Rich Razzleberry cardstock and a smaller one in whisper white using the stitched shapes dies.

Stamp the sentiments from Itty Bitty Birthdays onto the White oval using rich razzleberry ink, then layer this to the larger oval and add to the centre of the card front.

Colour in 5 basic pearls using your Rich Razzleberry Blends and once dry, add to the card as shown.

Here's a list of all the supplies I used in today's card. click on the images to head over to my online store


Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new Project. Also, be sure to sign up to my Newsletters, I send two per month - one with News & Updates and a second one with a FREE Newsletter Subscriber exclusive project tutorial.

CRAFT & BANTER GROUP - If you are on Facebook, and love all things crafty, and a good natter - be sure to head over to our group Craft & Banter . It's such a fun place where people share such a variety of their homemade craft projects, join in challenges and just have a laugh. It would be fabulous to see you over there!

Have a great Monday.

See you soon

Vickie

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...