Sunday 13 September 2020

All Things Fabulous Monotone Blue Birthday Card. Share it on a Sunday.

 Good Morning Everyone,


You've guessed it, we have another Share it on a Sunday for you and this week our focus is Monotone!! 



I opted to go for a variety of Blues to create my card today, and I thought that the froms from All Things Fabulous Stamp Set would be perfect.

As always I'll run through my project, then link to Donna and Karen's blogs so you can see what they have created too.

Measurements 

Misty Moonlight Cardstock 

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Night of Navy Cardstock 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Whisper White Cardstock 

2pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

Create your card base by folding the Misty Moonlight cardstock along the score line. Ass the Night of Navy piece to the card front and one of the whisper white panels to the inside.


Ink up the sentiment from Beautiful Friendship in Night of Navy ink and stamp into the centre of the remaining whisper white panel.

Now using a flower from All things fabulous cover the rest of the space with the flowers. This Stamp set is a three step stamp, meaning you have three images to create one flower. Don't worry it is much easier and a lot less complicated than it sounds. Each stamp has a number ( I used flower 2) and then it tells you which order to stamp - eg 2A, 2B and 2C. 2A is the most solid image and the least detailed. I stamped this first with Pacific Point, then I moved on to 2B and misty moonlight ink, finally 2C with night of navy ink. If you look carefully at the stamps there is a small point in which you can help to line up the stamps.

Once this piece is dry, add it to the card front.

It's quick and simple and I think gives a great result. It would be so easy to use this design but switch up your colours to suit your recipient.

Here's the links as promised 

Taffy Crafting 

https://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/2020/09/monochrome-themed-card-with-forever.html

Crafty Karen Designs

https://craftykarendesigns.blogspot.com/2020/09/share-it-on-sunday-monochrome-thank-you.html

Here's a list of the supplies I used today click on the images to head over to my online store.


Product List

Thanks for joining me today, pleas click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new projects 

Have a fab Sunday 

See you soon

Vickie

Xxx


1 comment:

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...