Thursday 11 July 2024

Choose Happy Enjoy Today Card. Smart Stampin International Hops - SUMMER July 2024

 Good Evening Everyone,

Happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Smart Stampin Facebook hop I joined in with last weekend. I only just realised, I posted on my Facebook page, but didn't share anywhere else - so here it is!

Our theme for this hop was SUMMER, and I'll be honest, there's such huge scope for this theme I didn't really know what to do! I was looking over all my sets and then I saw Choose Happy and though how fun it would be to create a collage of all the smaller images. I'm thrilled with the results, what do you think?




Measurements

Basic Black Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scrap

-------------------------------

Take the Basic Black card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, adding one of the Basic White pieces to the inside.

Using Memento ink and a selection of the small images from Choose Happy Stamp set, cover the remaining piece of Basic White. Once dry, colour in with a selection of Stampin' Blends.

Add this to the card front.

On a scrap of Basic White Stamp the sentiment and the border outline image from labelled with Love and cut out with either the coordinating punch or die.

To create the thick Black Border, use your Stampin' Write black marker and colour around the edge of the cut out, using the stamped outline as a guide, this helps give that layered effect without having to faff with lining up random bits of black card and making sure everything is even.

Once happy, add this to the centre of the card front with a couple of dimensionals.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today - If you have a few minutes, why not pop on over to my Facebook page - Vickie Lou Designs to take a look at all the other creations in the hop


Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 










If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks Friend Labeled with Love Butterfly Card. The Project Share Embossing Blog Hop. September 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Saturday! Today I'm taking part in this month's The Project Share Blog Hop and our theme is Embossing...