Wednesday 29 November 2017

Coffee Break Happy Birthday Card using Stampin' Up! Products

When a new catalogue comes around, I gush over the new Designer Series Paper, I get excited about the new patterns designs and colours. I then purchase my fave packs and have them delivered! Then they usually sit on my shelf untouched. I go over to pick them up but a fear comes over me, I just do not want to hack into full sheets of 12x12" paper!! Weird, I know, but I'm sure I'm not alone.

After spending a few hours clearing out my craft room and reorganising I realised that this is such a shame and I should not be afraid anymore. So I have been trying really hard to incorporate the paper I have into designs.


This card is very simple and easy to put together with very minimal effort it's all about the Paper, and what stunning paper it is. The coffee break DSP is gorgeous.

How did I do it? Here's how:-

To make the card base, take a piece of whisper white that measure 8x6" and score at 4". A piece of Coffee Break DSP cut to 3 3/4 x 5 3/4" and layer it onto the base.

Fussy cut two takeaway cups and one mug out of the DSP.

Take a piece of scrap whisper white and stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet in Archival basic Black ink. Using the everyday label punch and create a label, ensuring the sentiment sits close to the top. Sponge the edges in Garden green to define the edges then place onto the centre of your card. bring back your fussy cut coffees and using dimensionals add these to the card below the sentiment.

Told you it was quick and easy!!

I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used

I hope to see you again soon. Please do not forget to sign up & follow my blog, that way you will be notified of all new posts!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx

2 comments:

  1. Really like this one ...I figured how to follow you so now I can stalk all your posts and comment when you upload ha ha xx A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda - Now you can stalk me... and now I know that you are following I must keep on uploading :) xx

      Delete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...