Saturday 25 November 2017

Quick & Simple Happy Birthday Gift Tags using Stampin Up! Products


Hello everyone, how are you all doing today? I have been tucked away in my craft room reorganising and tidying it all up. Although I did manage to get a bit of crafting done. I have a couple of birthday's coming up at the end of the month, so I thought these tags would be perfect. They use minimal supplies - scraps of cardstock and ribbon and are so quick in easy to use.




How did I do it? Here's how :-

Take a look in your box of scraps and get together a variety of colours of cardstock that measure 2" x 4". I used Crumb Cake, Rich Razzelberry & Pacific Point. Take the cardstock and put them into the scallop tag top punch. This will create a lovely finish to the top of the tag and also give you a hole in which to thread you ribbon.

Next you will need scraps of either Whisper White or Very Vanilla, cut these down to 1 5/8" x 3. You will need two pieces per tag. One will be used for the back to write a message and the second you will stamp.

Using the various element from the Timeless Textures stamp and crumb cake, stamp on the cardstock towards the bottom creating a background. Then with a coordinating ink to your cardstock stamp the flourish to create some interest. Lastly stamp the Happy Birthday from Teeny tiny Sentiments, then these pieces are ready to glue to the cards.

We now need some ribbon to attach these tags to the presents! I used several pieces from my collection which coordinated with the colours I used.

These tags were so quick and easy, using very minimal supplies but create a beautiful tag.

I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used

Product List


I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...