Monday 4 December 2017

Wood textures Masculine Happy Birthday Card Using Stampin Up Products


If you follow my blog, a few days ago I set myself on a mission to create more cards using my designer series paper. Todays project is a particular favourite.!! This designer series pack lends itself well to making masculine cards, so here it is..



How did I do it? Here's how:-

Firstly make your card base from a piece of whisper white cut at 6"x8" scored at 4". Cut a piece of Soft Suede at 5 3/4" x 3 3/4" and a piece of the wood texture DSP to 5 1/4" x 3 1/4" and layer up using snail adhesive.

Take some Jute twine and wrap it around the card towards what will be the left hand side. Adhere this panel to your card using dimensionals.

Take a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock and a Happy birthday sentiment, I chose one from the Feather Together stamp set. This is a long stamp with the words side by side, but I needed the wording stacked so I inked up the 'Happy' in Soft Suede and stamped it, cleaned my stamp and then only inked the 'Birthday' and stamped this directly underneath. But You can use any happy birthday sentiment you have.

Then you need to use the Everyday label punch to punch out the sentiment and one out of a scrap of soft suede cardstock. Sponge the edges of the sentiment and cut the soft suede label in half. offset each of the soft suede pieces to elongate your label. Adhere this over the crossing of the twine. Take three clear faceted gems and place in the right hand corner.

I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used

Product List


I hope to see you again soon. Please do not forget to sign up & follow my blog, that way you will be notified of all new posts!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Colour Challenges - #137

   Good Evening Everyone, As you may or may not know - I run the Creative Colour Challenges blog. Each week three Stampin Up Colours are ran...