Friday 3 November 2017

Half Full Happy Birthday Card


As soon as I saw this Half Full stamp set in the catalogue I knew I had to have it!  I'm not going to lie - I love wine and I love to stamp so this was the ideal set for me!! I have had so much fun playing around with this and this is one of those sets where I will use every single stamp.



So, here's my project for today:-








How did I do it? Here's How:-



Take a piece of Whisper white cardstock which measures 8 1/4in x 6in, scored at 4 1/8in. Stamp the wine bottle all over the front of the card using basic black archival ink.



Using a scrap of whisper white and the same black ink stamp the large sentiment image and using watercolour pencils and a blender pen colour in the grapes. Fussy cut and use the 1/8th handheld circle punch to create a tag. Through the hole feed some ribbon ( I used retired ribbon, sorry) and secure this with a whisper white bakers twine bow.



Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock to 2 3/4in x 3 3/4in and place centrally on the card base using liquid glue. Using the basic black ink and the thoughtful banners stamp set Stamp Happy birthday in the lower right hand corner. Take the tag you created and using dimensionals, adhere to the Rich Razzleberry at an angle.



Finally take the large wine glass and stamp on the inside of the card, colour in the wine using the watercolour pencils, blend and you are done!



I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used.
Product List



I hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for stopping by!


Vickie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...