Monday 27 November 2017

Bright Paisleys & Posies Congratulations Card using Stampin Up products

Today I was looking at my stamp sets on my shelf and pulled out the Paisleys & Posies, realising that I haven't used it in ages - I set about making a congratulations card.


How did I do it? Here's how:-

Take a piece of Whisper white cardstock which measures 8" x 6in, scored at 4", this will create your card base. Another piece of Whisper White cardstock cut at 3 3/4" x 5 3/4". I used a variety of pieces from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set and a few colours of ink and filled the mat, trying to make sure it was evenly spread. You could use different colours to create different effects.

The stamped layer is then placed on the card base. Stamp Congratulations from the Better Together stamp set in black archival ink onto a scrap of Whisper White and snip the ends to create a banner shape. Adhere this to the card using Dimensional's. I have to admit the pretty flower I have used is a wooden button from my stash and not Stampin Up, but you could add any little embellishment you may have.

I hope you enjoyed this project, and will try it yourself! Here are all of all the products used.
Product List


I hope to see you again soon. Please don't forget to sign up & follow my blog, that way you will be notified of all new posts!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Vickie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...