Friday 9 February 2024

Bold Bouquet Happy Birthday Card. Monochromatic Insta Hop - Orchid Oasis

 Good Evening Everyone.

Today I'm taking part in this week's Monochromatic Insta Hop and our featured colour is Orchid Oasis. I absolutely love this colour, but I don't tend to use it as much as I should and with it being one of 2022-2024 In Colours it will sadly be leaving us when this current catalgoue ends.

I decided to keep my design very simple, but the beautiful floral images from Bold Bouquet make it look very pretty. The Orchid Oasis looks amazing, but this layout and design would work in any colour at all. I reckon I will create a few of these in the future!

What do you think?






Measurements

Orchid Oasis Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 2 7/8" x 4 5/8"

3pc - 1/2" strips

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 3/4" x 4 3/4"

---------------------------------------------------

Take the Orchid Oasis card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, adding one of the Basic White pieces to the inside.

Glue down the three Orchid Oasis strips diagonally on the remaining piece of 5 5/8" x 3 7/8" Basic White. Place one strip down to cover two opposite corners, then evenly add a strip either side. Trim off any overhanging strips and then place on the card front.

Ink up the Happy Birthday sentiment in Orchid Oasis ink and stamp into the centre of the remaining piece of Basic White. Then cover the rest of the piece with the two flower images, also in Orchid Oasis ink. Layer this piece to the Orchid Oasis mat layer and add to the centre of the card front using dimensionals. 

I hope you have enjoyed my project today, If you have a few minutes please pop on over to Instagram and check out all the other projects in the hop - click here

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 





If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Little Things Clean & Simple Celebrate Card. Touches of Ink May 2024 Blog Hop

  Good Evening Everyone, Today i'm blog hopping with the fabulous Touches of Ink ladies. I've decided to showcase a super quick card...