Saturday, 3 October 2026

Sending You a Little Tweet Under My Wing Card. Stamping with Friends Blog Hop. Bloggers Choice October 2026

 Good Evening Everyone,

It's been a while, but I finally got a chance to create a project for the Stamping with Friends Blog Hop - I've really missed hopping with you guys!!

Our theme is Blogger Choice - so that means we have absolutely free reign in what we create, there's no set theme just share a project.

I just had a delivery this morning with some of our new Online Exclusives and I couldn't wait to have a play, so I had a quick crafty session before tea and created a few bits. 

Under my Wing is a gorgeous stamp set which has outline images of a bird on a branch, a branch and leaves along with some fun sentiments.

I kept this super simple and I really love how it turned out from just using a few pieces of card and my Stampin' Blends.

What do you think?







Measurements

Blueberry Bushel Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

--------------------------------------

Take the Blueberry Bushel card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, adding one of the Basic White pieces to the inside.

Ink up the bird in the branch stamp with memento black ink and stamp roughly in the middle of the card piece. Then ink up the branch image and stamp above and below, swapping the orientation to fill most of the white space, leaving a little in the bottom left.

In that blank space stamp the sentiment, again in memento black ink.

Next, pick a selection of  Stampin' Blends and colour in the images. I chose

Crumb Cake for the branches and beak

Granny Apple Green for the leaves

Balmy Blue & Blueberry Bushel for the Birds Head, back and wings

Daffodil Delight for the Birds chest.

Once coloured simply adhere to the card front.

It really is a super simple card to create - I love that it's not over fussy and full of layers and embellishments (perfect for sending in the post!) but that doesn't lose any of it's fabulousness.

Please take a few minutes to continue through the hop. These ladies are incredibly talented and you are sure to get so much inspiration from them.

Blog Hop Index



Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 













If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sending You a Little Tweet Under My Wing Card. Stamping with Friends Blog Hop. Bloggers Choice October 2026

  Good Evening Everyone, It's been a while, but I finally got a chance to create a project for the Stamping with Friends Blog Hop - I...