Thursday 28 December 2023

The Project Share Project - 28th December 2023

 Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project. Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post sharing one project from each of the other creators - maybe an inspiring card, a very fancy fun fold or simply a project that made us smile.



Verity Pursglove

As I was scrolling through Verity's blog to find a project to share, I found myself drawn to this card! I absolutely LOVE this colour combination and stamp set bundle - which I'm glad to see is featuring on our brand New Jan-Apr Mini catalogue - woo hoo. Here's the link which will take you to the blog post for more details on the card - https://inkybutterfly.com/2023/11/19/inspire-create-challenge-156-colour-challenge/




-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather Forgan

Heather has been sharing so many wonderful projects that I found myself with a few to chose from this week. I picked this trio of beautiful decorated boxes using this free paper from our upcoming Sale-a bration promotion  Check out her blog to see how simple it is to created these simple yet striking boxes 





------------------------------------------------------------------

Craft with Jayne

Finally we have Jayne, who created this fabulous post it note holder. I don't know about you but I also seem to need post its, and this is a very pretty way to have then around, or a very pretty way to gift some. Head over to her blog to get more details - https://craftwithjayne.co.uk/2023/10/03/pootlers-team-retreat-swap-autumn-leaves-post-it-note-cover-pen-craft-with-jayne-stampin-up/







I really do hope you have enjoyed this post today. I enjoyed taking a closer look at these ladies' project and picking a favourite to share with you! If you have a moment or two, please head on over to their blogs. Check out these projects and see what else they have created too.



If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Mean So Much to So Many! Enduring Beauty Card. The Project Share Project Blog Hop - May 2024

  Good Morning Everyone Happy Saturday! Today I'm taking part in the Project Share Project Blog Hop. You may have seen that each Thursda...