Saturday 16 December 2023

Sending Cheer For You Christmas Card. Smart Stampin International Hop - Celebrate

 Good Evening Everyone,

Today I joined in with the Smart Stampin; International Hop Insta Hop for December and our theme was Celebrate!

I wanted to share this card with you all, because I'm sure there's a few of you out there who are exactly like me - I'm still way off where I need to be with my Christmas Cards - anyone else? And this is a really great card to batch make - and get lots of cards made quickly without compromising on design.



Measurements

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

scraps

Merry Bold & Bright DSP

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

------------------------------------------------------

Take the Basic White card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, adding the DSP panel to the card front.

On Scraps of Basic White card stock stamp the following from Sending Cheer stamp set.

1x Gingerbread Man in Pecan Pie ink, Heart in Real Red & Face in Memento

1x Stocking in Blueberry Bushel

1x Present in Granny Apple Green and ribbon in Pretty Peacock

1x Sentiment in Blueberry Bushel

1x Holly Leaves in Garden Green

1x Holly Berries in Real Red

Cut all these out along with a stocking trim using the Sending Cheer dies and your Mini Cut & Emboss Machine.

Cut the loop from the top of the Gingerbread man.

Add Wink of Stella to the Stocking trim die cut and then adhere it to the stamped stocking image.

Now it's as simple as just arranging them on the card. I used dimensionals to stick them all down.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today - I had lots of fun creating it! It's simple yet pretty. Quick and Easy to make and a great design to batch make.

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 





If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Mean So Much to So Many! Enduring Beauty Card. The Project Share Project Blog Hop - May 2024

  Good Morning Everyone Happy Saturday! Today I'm taking part in the Project Share Project Blog Hop. You may have seen that each Thursda...