Monday 18 December 2023

Country Bouquet Just Wanted To Say... Card. I See Love Crazy Challenge 32

 Good Morning Everyone,

I hope you are all well. A few week's ago I made this card for an Insta Challenge. The Crazy Challenge - and the Theme was 'I see Love' - I'll link to my Insta Post towards the end.

I had a few messages about the card, so I thought I'd do a quick tutorial so everyone can see!

The Country Bouquet Stamp set was my immediate choice because of this beautiful heart image and sweet sentiments. The DSP is a fabulous print from the Earthen Elegance DSP pack.




Measurements

Moody Mauve Card Stock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

scrap

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

scraps

Earthen Elegance DSP

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Vellum

scraps

-----------------------------------------

Take the Moody Mauve card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base - add the basic white piece to the inside and the DSP to the card front.

On a scrap of Basic White stamp the floral heart. This image comes in two parts, and when stamp directly over one another it creates a full heart! I used shaded spruce for the leafy parts and Moody Mauve for the flowers & hearts. Fussy cut and then layer onto a scrap of Moody Mauve, trimming to leave a nice even border all the way round.

Cut out two shapes in vellum using the Heartfelt Hexagon punch.

Take the stamped heart and the vellum pieces and arrange on the card front, sitting the vellum behind the heart. Once happy adhere them down, only adding glue to the vellum that will the covered with the heart shape - otherwise you will see it through.

Ink up the sentiments in Moody Mauve ink and stamp onto scraps of Basic White card stock and trim.

Add these to the card front.

Finally take the tiny heart image and stamp onto each of the vellum pieces, placing a small pearl with them too.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today - if you would like to take a look at the rest of the entries for the 'I see Love' Challenges - click and head over to  Vickie Lou Designs Instagram Post.

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 





If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 2nd May 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...