Saturday 30 December 2023

Curved Occasions Happy Birthday from All of Us Card.

 Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Saturday! I hope you have all had a fabulous Christmas - My girls are 4 & 2, so it's so exciting. Imogen my 4 year old is all wrapped up in it and all the magic of it all and we have just absolutely loved every minute so far. 

It's been super hectic and as we have been fitting n all the festive activities my crafty has taken a bit of a back seat unfortunately. But I've managed to get in the craft room a little bit over the past week so I do have a few things ready to share.

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the Curved Occasions bundle from the Sept - Dec Mini. Sadly, this set is due to retire (the punch is staying!) which I'm a little gutted about as It has some great imagery. So if this is a set you are interested in, make sure you check out the Last Chance List as soon as possible to get your hands on those retiring products before they are gone for good.

Anyways, back to my project. It's a lot of random stamping a colouring but it's well worth it - well I think so, how about you?



Measurements

Crumb Cake Card stock

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - scrap

Basic White Card Stock

2pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

scraps

------------------------------------

Take the Crumb Cake card stock and fold along the score line to create your card base, add one of the Basic White pieces to the inside.

Ink up the bouquet and cake images in memento ink and cover the remaining piece of Basic White. Also stamp a cake onto a scrap of basic white.

Once the ink is dry, go in with your Stampin Blends (or any other colouring method) and colour in all the images.

Adhere to large panel to the card front.

On some scraps of basic white stamp the two sentiments in Gorgeous Grape ink, cutting out the Happy Birthday with the coordinating punch and trim down the 'From All of US' using your snips

Fussy cut to birthday cake and cut out a hexagon shape in Crumb Cake using the Heartfelt Hexagon punch.

Now to assemble - stick down the crumb cake hexagon into the centre of the card front, placing the cake in the middle of that, then place the sentiments above and below.

I hope you enjoyed my card today - don't forget to check out the last chance list to get your hands on those retiring items - some items with up to 60% discount!!


Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List

 



If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Mean So Much to So Many! Enduring Beauty Card. The Project Share Project Blog Hop - May 2024

  Good Morning Everyone Happy Saturday! Today I'm taking part in the Project Share Project Blog Hop. You may have seen that each Thursda...