Monday 13 December 2021

Dragonfly Garden Thank You Card - Creative Colour Challenges #CCC15

  Good Morning Everyone

Its Monday!! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Im sharing this week's brand new Creative Colour Challenges combo with you today and they gorgeous Card I made for it. 

I love this mix of colours, and I think I've made them work well together with the Dragonfly Garden bundle, what do you think?





Measurements

Rich Razzleberry Card Stock 

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - scrap

Pear Pizzazz Card Stock 

1pc - 1 1/2" wide strip

1pc - scrap

Balmy Blue  Card Stock 

1pc - 1/2" wide strip

1pc - 3/4" wide strip 

1pc - scrap

Basic White  Card Stock 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 3/4" x 4 1/2"

---------------‐-------------------

Fold the Rich Razzleberry csrd atock along the score line and butnish to create your card base. Add the larger piece of Basic White to the inside. 

Adhere the strips of Balmy Blue and Pear Pizzazz to the card front on a diagonal, trimming off and overhanging edges. You can adapt the widths if you like, I just have these measurements as this is how they can out of my scrap pile. 

Stamp the flowers image onto the remaining piece of white twice, one image slightly higher than the other in pear pizzazz ink. Adding the sentiment to the top left hand side in Rich Razzleberry ink. Take this panel and add a thin line of rich Razzleberry ink to the edge. Do this by holding the card on its side and very gently tapping it straight onto the ink pad. Make sure you let it dry completely.

Add this panel to the centre of the card front.

Stamp the  3 dragonflies onto scraps using the same colour ink and Cardstock. Cut them out with the Dragonfly punch. Layer these three on top of each other and adhere together just adding a thin line of glue down the body so that the wings stay free.

Add this to the card front and gently pull up the wings to give dimension and so you can see all three colours.

Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List


Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new Mini Catalogue soon - So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you. ( Mini catalogues will be despatched late Dec)

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...