Tuesday 7 December 2021

Shaded Summer Happy Birthday Card. Creative Colour Challenges #CCC14

  Good Morning Everyone

Hope you are all well!

It's Monday, so that means we have a brand new colour combk over on Creative Colour Challenges. 

I like this week's combo, but I don't think I have automatically thought of putting these together.



Measurements

Sahara Sand Card Stock 

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 4" x 2 3/8"

Mossy Meadow Card Stock 

1pc - 5 1/2" x 3 3/4"

Basic White Card Stock 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - 2 1/4" x 3 7/8"

Scraps

-------------------------------------------------

Take the Sahara Sand card Stock and Fold along the score line. Add the larger piece of basic white to the inside.

Ink up the small foliage detail stamp jn Mossy Meadow ink and cover the Mossy Meadow card stock. Add this to the card front.

Stamp the full flower image in mossy meadow towards the top of the remaoning piece of basic white, and add the sentiment. Layer this to the sahara samd and adhere to the centre of the card front.

On a scrap of basic white, stamp the same flower image but in Flirty Flamingo this time. Fussy cut out all the flower heads and then carefully add then over the mossy meadow image on the card front.


Here's a list of supplies I used in today's project, click on the images to head over to my online store Product List


Thanks for joining me today, please make sure you sign up to my Newsletters - I send a Weekly Round Up so that you get to see all the projects I have made that week - plus I also send a Monthly email full of news and updates for the upcoming month.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual Catalogue. I will also be sending out copies of the new Mini Catalogue soon - So let me know if you would like me to get one or both in the post for you. ( Mini catalogues will be despatched late Dec)

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...