Tuesday 9 March 2021

Itty Bitty Ribbons & Bows Birthday Card. Crafty Collaborations Technique Blog Hop March 2021

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today I'm taking part in the Crafty Collaborations Technique Blog Hop, and this month it's all about Ribbons. I'll be honest, I often over look all the ribbon in my stash - I really don't use it as much as I should. So here's a card which is just Ribbon 







Measurements

Basic Black Card Stock

1pc - 4 1/82 x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Basic White Card Stock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"


Fold the larger piece of Basic Black Card Stock along the score line and add the basic white panel to the inside.

Take the remaining piece of Basic Black, and a length of each ribbon evenly across the piece of card, securing at the back with adhesive. Add this panel to the card front.

Now tie a bow with each colour of ribbon and add onto the same colour ribbon on the card with a glue dot.

Finally stamp the Happy Birthday Sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthday in memento onto a scrap of basic white, trim and add to the bottom of the card front.

I hope you enjoyed my project today, please hop along and find out tonnes more inspiration for using up the ribbon from my fellow Collaborators..



Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

Do get in touch if you would like to see a copy of our Annual and/or our Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

13 comments:

The Project Share Project - 18th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...