Wednesday 9 December 2020

Quite Curvy Hello Greeting Card. Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop December 2020

 Good Afternoon Everyone,

Today I have a great card to share with you, I'm taking part in the Curvy Celebrations Blog Hop with Crafty Collaborations. That means we have a lot of projects to show you using this Product line, which is amazing.



I chose to keep it simple with my card today, and dig out my 2019-2021 In Colours as I feel I haven't really used them that much recently.



Measurements

Purple Posy Cardstock

1pc - 5 7/8" x 8 1/4", scored at 4 1/8"

Rococo Rose Cardstock

1pc - 3 7/8" x 5 5/8"

Seaside Spray Cardstock

1pc - scrap

Whisper White Cardstock

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

1pc - scrap

Vellum

Scraps for the leaves

In Colour DSP 2019-2021 - Pretty Peacock

scraps for the leaves

Take the Purple Posy Cardstock a fold along the score line to create your card base and add the whisper white panel to the inside.

Bring out your Cut & Emboss machine and cut the fancy wave detail from the bottom of the Rococo cardstock and add this panel to the card front.

Cut out two circles one in Seaside Spray and Whisper White using the stitched shapes dies. then cut some of the leaves from Vellum and DSP.

Stamp a bird and colour with the blends, then cut out using the coordinating die.

Add liquid glue to the back of the Seaside Spray circle and arrange the leaves on it. once happy with the positioning add to the card front. 

Stamp the Hello sentiment onto the white circle and add this to the seaside spray circle towards the right so that there's a larger border towards to left than the right.

place the bird in the left side of the circles.

Please pop over and see what my talented friends have all created too....


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

 

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Vickie - love the colours you've used. I can't wait to finish my Christmas cards and start having a play with the curvy stamps and dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout for these dies. I like the clean look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the pop of colour behind the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Vicky, great use of the in colours :-)

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...