Sunday 13 December 2020

Inspiring Iris Sending Hugs Monochrome Greeting Card. Share it on a Sunday

Good Morning everyone,

It's Sunday, so you know what that means! Yes, that's right it's Share it on a Sunday!! This week is Monochrome week. Now, I always seem to struggle with this concept. My brain seems to get flustered when I can only use one colour haha but I love how my card has turned out.



Measurements

Very Vanilla Cardstock

1pc  - 8 1/4" x 5 7/8", scored at 4 1/8"

1pc - scrap

Crumb Cake Cardstock

1pc - scrap

Neutrals 6x6" DSP Pack Stack

Soft Suede

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Early Espresso

1pc - 3 7/8" x 2 1/8"


Fold your Very Vanilla Cardstock along the score line to create your card base.

Take the Two piece of DSP and glue down the strip on top of the lager piece about 1 1/4" from the left. Add this panel to the card front.

With your Cut & Emboss machine, cut out two of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies, one in Crumb Cake and a smaller one in Very Vanilla. 

On the Very Vanilla one, stamp the outline image and sentiment in Early espresso ink. Then use the solid stamps to 'colour' in the flower. I used Crumb cake for the petals and sot suede for the leaves. 

Layer this piece to the larger crumb cake die cut and add to your card front using dimensionals.

Please head over and see what Donna and Karen have both created for this theme...

Taffy Crafting

Crafty Karen Designs


Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx

1 comment:

  1. You should love your card, it's gorgeous. Love the different shades of the same colour (if you know what I mean lol) xx

    ReplyDelete

The Project Share Project - 25th April 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...