Sunday 27 December 2020

In Good Taste Birthday Card. Fave Share it on a Sunday Project 2020

 Happy Sunday Folks, 

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Today for our Share it on a Sunday we are showing off our fave project of 2020. I decided to pick the card I made using Basket of Blooms and in Good Taste DSP!! I chose to recreate mine with a different colour combo..



This is the original 



Measurements for my New Version

Mango Melody Cardstock 

1pc - 4 1/8" x 11 3/4", scored at 5 7/8"

Scraps for the flowers

Whisper white Cardstock 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

Soft Suede Cardstock 

1pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"

In Good Taste DSP 

1pc - 5 3/8" x 3 5/8"

Night of Navy Cardstock 

Scrap for Vase


Fold the Mango melody cardstock along the score line to create your card base and add the whisper white Cardstock to the inside and the soft suede Cardstock to the card front.

Stamp the Birthday Wishes sentiment into the top right hand corner of your DSP in Nught of Navy, then add to the card front.

On the scrap of night of Navy Cardstock stamp the vase and fussy cut out. Add this with dimensionals to the bottom left of the card front.

Cut out three flowers in Mango Melody  Cardstock using the small bloom punch, sponge the edges with mango melody ink and curl up the edges to create some depth. Place a large rhinestones into the centre of each flower and adhere to the card front by the vase.

I absolutely love the Share it on a Sunday series. We take it In turns to pick the themes, so some weeks I'm really pushed out of my comfort zone which is so good for my creativity! 

Please pop over and see what has been the fave projects for Karen and Donna this year!

Taffy Crafting

Crafty Karen Designs

Here's a list of the supplies I used in today's cards. Click on the images to head over to my online store. Product List

Thanks for joining me today, please click follow or subscribe by email to be notified each time I post a new project. Also be sure to sign up to my Newsletters. I send two per month, one with News & Updates and a second with an exclusive newsletter subscriber tutorial.

If you are on Facebook, why not pop over and check out our community group Craft & Banter. If you have a passion for paper craft, are brilliant at baking or a super talented seamstress then we would love to see you there. We share all types of crafting, run challenges and giveaways & generally have a right good natter.

See you soon 

Vickie 

Xxx


2 comments:

The Project Share Project - 28th March 2024

  Good Morning Everyone, Happy Thursday and welcome to The Project Share Project.  Every Thursday we will all share an individual blog post ...