Sunday 24 March 2019

Painted Seasons Thankful & Uplifting Card

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Thanks for joining me again today, I couldn't wait to share this card with you... It's made using the Painted Season stamp set and the Part of my Story Stamp set. Both of these sets are only available until the 31st March.. They are both Sale a Bration FREEBIES, hang around until the end of the tutorial for more information,

So here's the lovely card I made, just a quick card to show appreciation to someone



Measurments:-

Mossy Meadow Cardstock
1pc - 5 7/8" x 4 1/8"

Whisper White Cardstock
2pc - 5 5/8" x 3 7/8"
scrap for sentiment

This card is so simple and easy to do, there's no right or wrong and each card will be different due to your placements of the images. Firstly, cover one piece of whisper white with Rich Razzleberry flowers, Early Espresso pine cones & Mossy Meadow leaves. I adore the detail in this set, it really does help you create amazing cards with very little effort on your part. Add this to the card front you created from the mossy meadow cardstock.

Whilst you have the inks out, stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso into a scrap of whisper white and cut out using the 1 3/4" circle punch. Fill in the white space around the edges with leaves and flowers. 

Fold over a small piece of the flax ribbon and cut neat tails going in the opposite directions. Adhere this to the back of the circle, then with dimensionals add this to the card.

Finally, pop the remaining piece of whisper white on the inside of the card.


voew0v

Here's a list of all the supplies I used today, click on the images to head over to my online store.
Product List
So, earlier I mentioned that you can only get your hands on these two stamp sets for one more week!! Sad I know, but here's another great reason to snap them up quickly - They are Sale a Bration FREEBIES. SO with a £45 spend you can earn the part of my Story stamp set and with a £90 spend you can get the Painted Seasons Stamp set with a full pack of 12x12 Painted Seasons DSP. Pop over to my online store for more information. http://vickieloudesigns.stampinup.net/ or contact me.

See you Soon

Vickie
 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Stampin' Up! Catalogue Day!

 Good Evening Everyone. Happy Wednesday and Happy New Annual Catalogue Day!  I haven't got a project today to share - but I wanted to te...